Thursday, March 8, 2007

This evening, I went to Plaza S'pura with pal P.
Had a craving for burger and we went Carl's Jr.
I ordered this sante fe chicken burger....a little spicy, tangy. Quite nice.
Then, we went walk around & I had a macadamia nut ice-cream on a cone from Andersen's!


Talk about eating without guilt.....
The best part about being skinny is that I can eat anything I want!

Went Carrefour, managed to find beetroot!
Its about a dollar each for a beetroot thats about the size of a thai mini coconut.
Its not easily available and you can't find it at NTUC or Cold Storage either.
Some friends have been telling me that beetroot has detoxifying properties
& cleansing the blood.
It'd be good if I could take it regularly, especially after chemo.


Later at 9pm, we went to watch "Dreamgirls".
Jennifer hudson was FAB!!
She has a much bigger voice & literally stole the show from Beyonce.
The musical style made it lite & digestible though some parts towards the end got a little draggy.
But still I thoroughly enjoyed it!!
All-Star casts, great soundtrack, beautiful costumes, hip trendy furniture that made part of the sets......
Overall a good show. Loved it! Worth your every dollar.

No comments: