Friday, March 30, 2007

Botak Jones

So good that appetite is up! tho I'm stil easily tired & abit groggy from the meds.
This evening, went TPY Lor 1 to check out the new outlet of Botak Jones.
Its actually next to SPH press centre, in a industrial food centre.
Its a weird location but seems its already starting to do brisk business.
I've heard so much raves about it & was so excited to finally try it!
Waited about 20 minutes for my order.....
Its my first time there so I started with the basic 'Botak Burger Set' that comes with spicy fries & coleslaw.








The portions are so huge!
Especially the fries.... covered almost half my plate!
The beef patty was thick & cooked medium well, so it retains its natural juciness ;)~
Yum........
Just as I started to dig in, by coincidence I met a group of fellow stompers!
Familiar pals like twinkles, black, croc, DK, Johan etc & some new frens I met for the 1st time.
Moved my food & stuff to their table and we had such a great evening of sinful food & casual banter!
Isn't that what life's moments are all about.....
Enjoying good food and frens, etc.... ;)
that makes Life so worth living for!

No comments: