Saturday, February 17, 2007

Chinese New Year's Eve

Today, I'm still reeling from the side effects of the medications that I'm still on.
Feeling dazed & groggy...

My sis, Karen & Vivien came by in the late aftn.
Mom says we'd not have steamboat for a change.
Anyway, what's so nice about steamboat?
Everything taste bland & almost the same after you cook it. Duh.
For our reunion dinner, our maid Muji cooked up a feast of chilli king prawns, curry chicken, sea cucumber with asstd veg, etc.
Thank God my appetite is picking up....
After which I had some standard CNY cookies & goodies too!
Pineapple tart, Bangkit cookies, etc...
and Bak Kwa (BBQ pork jerky slices)!!
I know its not good for you but I only had a small slice ;)
Just glad to be home for the holidays!

Happy Lunar New Year!!

1 comment:

Kate aka stinkydudette said...

yay!! welcome home, ian!!

wish this new year bring you good health. Happy Piggy New Year!! *oink*