Thursday, April 5, 2007

Botak Jones Again!

Went to Botak Jones TPY Lor 1 again, this time with H.
Seems I'm hooked to this american foodie joint!
I recalled how yummy the ribeye steak looks the other time my other friends had it,
so I ordered the ribeye steak 200 gms medium well and H had the lamb chops. She commented that it was still quite a nice cosy place though it was in a 'Off' location.









My ribeye steak was chunky & juicy.
Again it came with a huge portion of coleslaw & crinkle-cut spicy fries!
We took our time to eat at a leisurely pace and I must admit I still have a hard time gobbling up 200 gms of hunky beef!
Later, we shared a Oreo Cheesecake.
H & I were surprised at how small it was.....
just a cube size (maybe 6cm by 6cm).
But we were deceived....
One bite & you are in Cheesecake Heaven!
It had Oreo crumbs generously sprinkled on top.
The middle had a good texture, nicely heavy & creamy...
like all good cheesecakes should!
And held up by a moist tart base.
Great things do come in small packages!
We chatted til 10pm... it was such a nice time!

No comments: